Fall River, MA
Salary: $14.00 to $16.50 /hour
We are looking for someone with some experience as a Machine Operator and/or Automotive Mechanic. If you are mechanically inclined and enjoy working on machinery performing preventative maintenance, we will train. Any experience working on mechanical engines or auto-motives is helpful.
– Set up, operate and troubleshoot machines.
– Manage output of multiple machines in an assigned work area.
– Review router to determine set up, tooling and specifications of parts.
– Set up and operate equipment to produce parts, ensuring that wire is formed into dimensions specified in the router.
– Meet quality and rework targets in assigned work area by inspecting parts during production to ensure they are produced to required dimensions and conform to all specifications.
– Maintain a minimum productivity rating and meets output requirements for assigned work area.
– Complete all job-related paperwork and production step function.
– Accurately record downtime, scrap and yield calculations.
– Maintain and perform routine preventative maintenance on all equipment.
– Read and interpret blueprint/shop routers.
– Perform inspection, visual and manual using some or all of the following; comparators, overlays, gauges, depth pins, microscopes.
Hours: 6:00 am-2:00 pm
Please reply via this post or apply in person at Advance Career Services located at 292 N. Main St. in Fall River, MA. We are located on the second floor of the Quequechan Club building.