New Bedford, MA
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
We are currently seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, enjoys supervising others, and is a serious multi-tasker. Someone who is self-motivated and highly dependable
- Explain process and answer customer questions, as needed.
- Monitor, communicate, and respond to customer needs/concerns
- Communicate clear expectations to Production Technicians and supervise their activities.
- Perform production processes as scheduled and ensure quality control.
- Identify safety hazards, communicate, and establish control measures to ensure the safety of occupants and workers.
- Manage job file documentation to ensure complete and accurate project details.
- Manage and control costs of production projects.
- Manage assets by protecting and using equipment and materials properly.
- Effective written and oral communication
- Basic math skills
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces, attics)
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time * Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals * Ability to travel locally and out of state when necessary
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Hours: 8:00 am-4:30 pm
Please reply via this post or apply in person at Advance Career Services located at 292 N. Main St. in Fall River, MA. We are located on the second floor of the Quequechan Club building.