Fall River, MA
Salary: $12.00 to $13.00 /hour
Candidate will train to learn plant types and varieties. Pick and pack orders to ship. Perform various plant maintenance tasks and clean up.
Candidate will also help set up on loading dock and load delivery trucks. Must be capable of standing for long periods and lifting up to 50 lbs. Must be able to read and clearly communicate in the English language. Some basic computer experience preferred
Hours (additional hours during peak seasons, must be flexible.):
- Monday morning 12:00 am to 8:00 am
- Monday night 10:00 pm to 7:00 am Tuesday morning
- Tuesday night 10:00 pm to 7:00 am Wednesday morning
- Wednesday night 10:00 pm to 7:00 am Thursday morning
- Friday morning 2:00 am to 7:00
- Day off – Saturday & Sunday
THIS POSITION WILL REQUIRE A 3 DAY TRAINING ON THE 1ST SHIFT.
Please reply via this post or apply in person at Advance Career Services located at 292 N. Main St. in Fall River, MA. We are located on the second floor of the Quequechan Club building.