Job Title: Machine Operator/Mechanically Inclined
Job Description: We are looking for someone with experience as a Machine Operator. If you are mechanically inclined and enjoy working on machinery performing preventative maintenance, we will train. Any experience working on mechanical engines helpful.
– Set up and operate machines.
– Managing output of multiple machines in an assigned work area.
– Review router to determine set up, tooling and specifications of parts.
– Set up and operate equipment to produce parts, ensuring that wire is formed into dimensions specified in the router.
– Meet quality and rework targets in assigned work area by inspecting parts during production to ensure they are produced to required dimensions and conform to all specifications.
– Maintain a minimum productivity rating and meets output requirements for assigned work area.
– Completes all job-related paperwork and production step function.
– Accurately record downtime, scrap and yield calculations.
– Maintain and perform routine preventative maintenance on all equipment.
– Read and interpret blueprint/shop routers.
– Perform inspection, visual and manual using some or all of the following; comparators, overlays, gauges, depth pins, microscopes.
Rate: $12.00 per hour
Hours: Monday-Friday 6:00 am-2:00 pm